This summer, I’m trying to keep up a healthy diet and chicken is one of the healthiest meats out there. The only bad thing is, is that chicken can get pretty boring. So I found a nice, easy, and healthy recipe that was bursting with flavor and good stuff. This recipe will make you feel like you are sitting on the shore of Thailand eating the local flavor.
What you need:
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce ( Use low sodium for a healthier option)
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 Cup of chopped Basil
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped Mint
- Chopped Peanuts or Cashews if desired
Poultry is a good source of pantothenic acid, Vitamin B, which helps release energy from carbohydrates we eat. Also, the avocados are the best source of vitamin E, an essential vitamin that protects against many diseases and helps maintains general health. So go ahead, there’s nothing to feel guilty about in this dish!