Lately, I’ve been doing a lot of chicken dishes so I decided to give you guys a yummy, super simple fish meal. These were the perfect size for a healthy proportion. However, a side of boiled potatoes or rice would be a good idea for bigger meals.
- 4 pieces Trout, Cod, or Flounder (each piece is a serving)
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed spinach leaves
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Lemon wedges, if desired
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 8-inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray. Squirt a little but of lemon in the bottom of the dish. Lay each piece of fish face-up in the dish.
2. Place spinach on fish; sprinkle with garlic salt. Roll up each fillet, beginning at narrow end. Place rolls, with points underneath, in baking dish. I put more spinach leaves in the dish to have a bit more food in each serving.
3. Put lemon juice over the fish rolls. Sprinkle your bread crumbs on the fish. Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
Don’t worry if any of that white juice stuff is there. It is just the juices coming out the fish. As you can see, my spinach shrank. A lot. So, if you want, you could add a lot more spinach to be able to serve. Enjoy!