Today is a combined post because midterms have consumed my life the last couple of days. Anyway, it’s going pretty well, however it’s really hard to resist temptations.
Lunch: (I woke up too late for breakfast)
– Salad with a hard boiled egg, corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, and broccoli. Chobani pomegranate Greek yogurt
– Steamed spinach with corn, some pistachios, a banana, and an orange.
– 2 bananas and and orange with some rooibos tea
– Iceberg salad with tomatoes and carrots. An apple and a banana.
– Steamed Spinach, Greek Yogurt with chopped Almonds
If any of you out there are following my challenge or doing it yourself, keep strong! I know it’s so hard not to eat that piece of chocolate or down that bag of chips, but just think of how great you will feel once your body adjusts!